In-Patient Behavioral Rehab starting at $3500.00
* Designed for dogs over the age of 12 months
* All-Natural Behavioral Training & Socialization
* Successfully treating Aggression cases (with or without Bite History)
- 45 Days+ of comprehensive Behavioral Rehabilitation, Training & Socialization
- Includes 4+ In-Home Sessions (up to 10+ hours) upon completion of Rehab
- Successfully addressing MODERATE to SEVERE behavioral issues such as:
- Aggression (Dog, Stranger, Owner), Anxiety, Fear, Separation Anxiety and much more
- Includes Training Leash & Training Collar
- Unlimited Support for the life of your dog
Enrollment: A $500.00 Deposit is required to receive the latest list of Program openings and scheduling options.
To place your Deposit, click the Sign Up Now button above or click here: ENROLL NOW!
"What's Covered" - included but not limited to:
- On-Leash Human & Canine Greetings
- Greatly Improved Impulse Control
- Reliable Obedience Compliance
- Solid Recall - with distractions
- Perfect Loose-Leash Walking - with distractions
- Any and All Behavioral Issues
PLEASE NOTE: Aggression, with or without Bite History, accepted in the In-Patient Program
In-Patient Program - some common Moderate to Severe Behavioral Issues
- Human-Directed Aggression - owner/stranger
- Conspecific Aggression - dog on dog
- Separation Anxiety - w/ crate training
- Leash Reactivity - w/ Aggression
- Door Greetings - w/ Aggression
- Running Away - no recall
- Crate Training
- Jumping Up
- Irrational Phobias
- Excessive Licking
- Extreme Fearfulness
- Any & All Moderate to Severe Behaviors
Our In-Patient Behavioral Rehabilitation & Training Program is easily the most comprehensive, all-natural behavioral training program available. Our highly specialized, deeply comprehensive In-Patient Program is often times the ONLY solution to some very serious behavioral issues. Nobody, I mean NOBODY can teach a dog about balanced behavior better than a calm, confident and balanced Pack of dogs.
Unlike your typical Board & Train Program, which usually lasts 2-3 weeks, (definitely not enough time to "fix" tough behavioral issues) our highly-specialized In-Patient Program has your dog living with us, and our Pack of well-balanced dogs, in a "home-type" environment where we work to naturally modify even the most severe behavioral issues. Replicating a "home-type" environment is crucial when it comes to modifying tough behaviors and creates a much better chance at long-term success. Dogs don't live in "kennels", they live in homes - thus they don't "behave" the same way in a kennel as they do at home. And rest assured, we take great caution to ensure all dogs and humans are safe when we work with any level of canine aggression.
The actual duration of the In-Patient Program (45 day minimum) will be influenced by several determining factors - including but not limited to: age, breed, gender, history, severity of the behavioral issue, etc. The Re-Home Session date & time will be tentatively scheduled prior to your dog coming here for training in accordance with these, and other, determining factors.