Welcome to The Classic Canine
A Grooming Salon for Dogs
Professional Grooming Services!
Book an appointment with Danielle today!
*BONUS: Your puppy's 1st Groom is
For ANY puppy’s 1st grooming visit, it’s crucial that he or she comes out of it feeling that it was a safe and rewarding experience. Creating a Positive Association with any new stimulus or environment is so important in the bigger behavioral picture and to set the puppy up for success when encountering new things in the future!
- Puppy must be between 12 weeks and 6 months of age and had 2 sets of puppy shots
- New clients are welcome! This offer is good for ALL qualified puppies!
Using the finest All-Natural & Organic Products (Pack tested)
- Soothing Spa Bath with All Natural Shampoo
- Soft-Towel Fluff or Low-Heat Blow Dry
- Safe, Gentle & Patient Pain-Free Nail Trim
- Cursory Ear Exam & Wipe-Out
- Our 5-Point Health & Welfare Check (with Report Card!)**
** We check Skin & Coat, Eyes, Ears, Teeth & Weight
Full Grooming Service
All the great benefits of the Salon Service PLUS;
- Breed-Standard Hair-Cut
- Full Brush-Out & De-Shedding
- Full Ear Cleaning and Hair Removal
- Teeth Brushing & Fresh Breath Rinse
- Pad Trimming* & Paw Desensitization
* Gently trim around feet & toes
Salon Service - Price Menu
- Soothing Spa Bath – gentle suds with all natural shampoos
- Towel Fluff or Low-Heat Blow Dry – whatever is best for our dogs coat
- Gentle Nail Trimming – we take out time, we want them to like it!
- Ear Wipe-Out – a gentle wiping of the ear and a chance to take a peek inside
- 5-Point Health Check (includes Report Card!) – an old-fashioned once over
** Our 5-Point Health Check is done on your pet at every Grooming appointment and includes a cursory exam of your dog's Skin, Coat, Teeth, Eyes & Weight. Includes Health & Welfare "Report Card"
A La Carte Menu
add any of these premium offerings to your salon service
- All-Natural Oatmeal Coat Conditioner + $5
100% Natural, non-toxic, soap-free and pH-balanced for sensitive skin.
- All-Natural Coat Whitener (for white haired dogs) + $8
Natural, plant based ingredients, soap free & Paraben free
- Teeth Brushing & Breath Freshener + $10
We will steadily work to teach your pup to actually enjoy having teeth brushed!
- Gentle Pad Desensitization & Trimming + $15
This will greatly reduce stress and keep feet nice and tidy
- Gentle Blueberry Facial Scrub + $15
Fortifying blend of vanilla and blueberry. Tearless - will not irritate eyes
- Flea & Tick Bath with natural shampoo + $18
With Cinnamon Oil, Cedar Oil, Clove Oil and Vanillin. Kills/repels fleas & ticks
- Full Ear Cleaning with excess Hair Removal + $18
Patient & gentle deep cleaning using only the safest products
- Expert Nail Clipping & Trimming + $20
We take our time and do this right so future nail trims are a positive experience
- Full De-Shedding Treatment & Brush-Out + $20
Aloe Vera, Panthenol (conditioner), Jojoba (moisturizer), Vitamins A, D, E.
- Medicated Chlorhexidine Shampoo Bath & Soak + $25
Fast relief for skin conditions caused by bacteria, yeast, and microorganisms
Full Grooming Service - Price Menu
includes all the great benefits of the Salon Service plus;
- Breed-Standard Hair-Cut appropriate for your dog’s breed
- our groomer will make the ultimate decision of Service/Rate
- Full Brush-Out of your dog’s coat with natural de-shedding products
- Pad Trimming, nice and tidy, & Paw Desensitization for the love of it
- Teeth Brushing and breath freshener – clean & fresh
Full Groom Rates below are based in large part of your dog’s breed, coat type & size
(photo may be requested prior to 1st appointment)
Small Breed - Medium Coat (generally under 25 lbs) $75
Breeds such as: Bichon Frise, Cairn Terrier, Dandie Dinmont Terrier, English Toy Spaniel, Miniature Schnauzer, Norwich Terrier, LH Jack Russel Terrier
Small Breed - Long Coat $85
Breeds such as: Japanese Chin, Maltese, Lhasa Apso, Pekingese, Cocker Spaniel, Chinese Crested. Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Westie, Cairn Terrier
Medium Breed - Medium Coat (dogs up to 60 lbs) $85
Breeds such as: Flat Coated Retriever, Springer Spaniel, Wirehaired Griffon, Standard Schnauzer, Soft-Coated Wheaton Terrier, Samoyed, Norwegian Elkhound
Medium Breed - Long Coat $95
Breeds such as: American Eskimo, English Field Spaniel, Border Collie, Australian Shepherd, Springer Spaniel, Clumber Spaniel, Portuguese Water Dog
Large Breed - Medium Coat (dogs over 60 lbs) $125
Breeds such as: Akita, Saint Bernard, German Shepherd, Belgian Malinois, Siberian Husky, Bouvier Des Flandres, Black Russian Terrier, Chow, Golden Retriever
Large Breed - Long Coat $150
Breeds such as: Afghan Hound, Belgian Sheepdog, Bearded Collie, Collie, English Setter, Flat-Coated Retriever, Old English Sheepdog, Tibetan Terrier
Extra-Large Breeds (generally over 100 lbs) $175
Breeds such as: Saint Bernard, Borzoi, Scottish Wolfhound, Deerhound, Leonberger
Double-Coated Small/Med Breeds (up to 50 lbs) $125 +
Breeds such as: Maltese, Pomeranian, Havanese, Mini Schnauzer, Shiba Inu, Siberian Husky, Shetland Sheepdog, Keeshond, Samoyed, Spitz, Norwegian Elkhound
Double-Coated Large Breeds (over 50 lbs) $175 +
Breeds such as: Newfoundlands, Australian Shepherds, Bernese Mountain Dog, Australian Shepherds, Golden Retrievers, Great Pyrenees, Alaskan Malamute
Ask us about our Transport Service!
Transport Services in our NEW Pet Transport Taxi - The Tail Wagon!
Offering Transport Services (Pick-Up ONLY) on Tuesdays – Saturdays
* We request at least 2 weeks notice to schedule Transportation (some exceptions)
More about our unique Salon and Grooming Services
A grooming experience at The Classic Canine is more than just a “shave and a haircut”!
Our parent company, Canine Behavioral Services Inc. is owned and operated by a successful Behavioral Trainer with over 20 years of experience. Because of this, everything we do with dogs in our care, from the moment we meet them to the time we send them back home, EVERY interaction with your dog is handled with two main things in mind…
- Safety: we will first and foremost ensure that your dog feels SAFE in this environment
- Behavior: we will ALWAYS promote calm positive behaviors while helping your dog decrease the severity & frequency of any undesirable feelings and/or behaviors.
- sending your dog to the behaviorist for beauty day can be incredibly rewarding!
We know that a trip to the groomer can be a bit stressful for some dogs. Whether it’s due to a bad past experience or just lack of ample positive exposure to grooming situations, we understand that some dogs may have a little trouble with their beauty day. It’s because of this that we take a very unique approach where we put the dog’s safety and well-being ahead of the need to “produce” a beautiful hair-cut…especially with for first time grooming or guests new to our environment.
If we determine that your pet is becoming too stressed or uncomfortable with any part of our grooming process, we will take the necessary steps to ensure what could be a negative encounter for your pet is confidently and expertly turned into a positive experience. If this means we must stop the groom for the day…or just take more time with that specific procedure, we’re going to put your pet’s best interest ahead of everything else.
If we have to stop grooming because your dog is becoming too stressed, some or all of the grooming fees will still apply. We will do everything we can to accomplish all goals but will always put your pet safety and well-being above all else.