"A dog can't think that much about what he's doing; he just does what feels right" - Barbara Kingslover, Author
Private Session Program - At Your Home
Private Session Program - custom-designed canine behavioral training sessions to teach you and your family how to effectively communicate with, readily understand and consistently train your own dog!
Upon enrollment in one of our highly-successful Private Session Behavioral Training Programs, we will come to your home, or place of business, to assist you and your family in your efforts to improve your dog's current and future behavioral disposition and obedience reliability. Because there is clearly no "one-size-fits-all" training method, we will custom-design a training program to fit the individual needs of you and your dog.
Over the course of several sessions, we will uncover what led to the development of all of your dog's undesirable behaviors and set in place a series of Behavioral Management Protocols to ensure no further negative behaviors are occurring. From there, we will install daily Behavior Modification and Control Exercises for you and your family to practice each and every day between our sessions.
Our Private Session Programs have been highly successful for owners from as far away as Pennsylvania, and we travel monthly between New York City and Boston MA to help our clients maintain positive progress in the in their pursuit towards behavioral balance. This is all part of the Program when we offer Unlimited Support for your dog's life!
Private Session Program - Frequently Asked Questions:
- Who qualifies for the Private Session Program? Dogs of all ages, breeds, genders & behaviors.
- How long are the Sessions? First Session lasts up to 3 hours. Follow-Up Sessions last up to 2 hours. We generally allow for 2-3 weeks between sessions.
- How many Sessions come with the Private Session Program? Depending on the seriousness of your situation, we offer a 3 Session Program (PS1 - Private Session Level 1) for up to mild behavioral issues and a 4 Session Program (PS2 - Private Session Level 2) for moderate to severe behavioral issues.
Our Lead Trainer, Brian Manning CPDT-KA, will be happy to help you make the final determination as to which Program your specific case will qualify for if there is any question.
- Do you work on weekends? Sessions are available 7 days a week - at your home or business.
- What can my dog and I expect from the Private Session Program? Besides the "What's Covered" list below, we will provide you with positive, effective solutions to any and all of the behavioral issues you wish to improve in your dog as well as the skills and knowledge to help your dog achieve Behavioral Balance.
- What training method do you use? We use the most natural, dog-friendly method possible to achieve our goals with each Program being custom-tailored to meet the specific individual needs of you and your dog. We know there's no one-size-fits-all approach!
- Do you "guarantee" your results? While it's clear that no one can guarantee future behavior, all our behavior modification and training programs include Unlimited Support for the life of your dog! We'll work with you as long as it takes.
Private Session - "What's Covered" - The following come "standard" (but not limited to):
- Perfect Loose-Leash Walking - with distractions
- Highly Reliable Recall - your dog will eagerly come running to you every time you request
- Enhanced Impulse Control - the actual "root" of most undesirable behaviors
- Improved Self-Confidence - both you and your dog!
- Obedience Reliability - Sit, Down, Stay & Off (words can be changed to fit your individual preferences)
- Training Tools - we will provide you with a standard 6' Training Leash & Martingale Collar
This is an incredibly rewarding Program for those owners who really have the time and desire to learn how to help their dog find balance in his or her behaviors.